At the weekend I drove to Philipp in Dörenthe for celebrating his birthday. It took a while until I found his house, because as soon as the village starts it ends. Took a while to figure out that most of the houses around than actually in the village. However, after joyful and relaxed driving I reached my goal and met also Solène and Sebastian there. It was like time had never passed. We told so many stories and there are enough left for the next 5 days, when they are coming to Aken. It turned out that my moving out was not so urgent as the landlord told me. First it was a trick counting on kindness, because he told new renters a totally different story than me. However, with this story he scared the 3 guys off who wanted to rent the apartment, since they did not trust him anymore. I for myself think, he is ok, but I better do not believe in any surprising thing he tells me. All that counts is the contract. But I figured out that I have time to cancel my flat until October. Therefore I...
February 2008 - April 2009

Kommentare