Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Bad Kreuznach

During the boring time in October/November I was asked if I want to join a short trip to Bad Kreuznach. Of course, I join. Why not finally some action. Therefore I spent two days near Mainz, including two short hiking trips, a lot of cold fresh air, beer and glühwein. And, of course, when I make a trip, Sweden can't be missing: on the Christmas market on Saturday evening I met with Basti and Inga. It was the first time since Leipzig in summer last year. I stayed longer with them on the Christmas market and went back to the hostel alone at night.
This weekend was the start of my trips. During the next week I have to prepare my master defense in Sweden. My plane will take off Friday morning. On Friday evening I will be back home in Sundsvall.

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
i think, i know these guys ;-)
vad kul att ni hade en fin kväll tillsammans!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Back to the roots

After three weeks home things become more clear. I will work in Aachen for my master thesis. I gave it up to go to Brussels, since the company messed it up. First they talked about a possible real job with full payment. After more than one week waiting they offered me a giant project. I was happy. But they wanted me to do it for free during an internship. 7 months. No accomodation, no salary, but meal vouchers. When I said, I am looking for a real job, they said I would not be sufficiantly experienced. But for an internship doing the same job I was experienced enough... Luckily I had this very good opportunity in Aachen. The project is much nicer, too. So, back to the roots. Coming back to Aachen means also looking for a flat. Since my lonely year in Aachen and the amazing flatmates in Sundsvall I know, I do not want to live alone the next few months. Today I have my first appointments for inspecting flats. I even have some favorites, but I am a little bit insecure, since I did not sig...

Old man

At the weekend I drove to Philipp in Dörenthe for celebrating his birthday. It took a while until I found his house, because as soon as the village starts it ends. Took a while to figure out that most of the houses around than actually in the village. However, after joyful and relaxed driving I reached my goal and met also Solène and Sebastian there. It was like time had never passed. We told so many stories and there are enough left for the next 5 days, when they are coming to Aken. It turned out that my moving out was not so urgent as the landlord told me. First it was a trick counting on kindness, because he told new renters a totally different story than me. However, with this story he scared the 3 guys off who wanted to rent the apartment, since they did not trust him anymore. I for myself think, he is ok, but I better do not believe in any surprising thing he tells me. All that counts is the contract. But I figured out that I have time to cancel my flat until October. Therefore I...

EILC 2008

In the end I want to publish something that might be of special interest for those who spend the EILC 2006 with me in Härnösand . Midsweden University officially has an EILC 2008 this year!! EILC stands for Erasmus Intensive Language Course. In 2007 Miun skipped it. The old EILC 2006 page is deleted and new site of this year's course is http://www.miun.se/eilc/ . Looks quite similar to our starting page two years ago. Only Björn is now Johanna (check personal staff). And they could have at least published new pictures from Hans and Ella. The new course is going to start in 2 weeks. If I imagine I would have stayed in Sundsvall as first planned, I would welcome the EILC students on their Campus trip... funny. I had no idea when was at their place . But since I only linked my pictures at that time to Hans EILC page, I have to repair my articles from August 2006 now, because all pictures are lost, of course. Luckily I saved at least those from the blog somewhere. But does anyboday h...